Cleansing your body can have several unpleasant side effects, especially if you shower too often. Your skin will swell and lose lipids and moisture, resulting in a damaged natural acid mantle. Mild, soap-free shower products that suit the skin’s natural pH value of 5.5 can provide your skin with intensive care, protection, and freshness.
Articles in this section
- How Often Should I Bathe?
- Do I Need to Use Both Day and Night Creams for Effective Anti-Aging Defense?
- Why Does My Skin Get Rough and Tighten Up After I Shower?
- How Do Soap-Free Cleansers Clean My Skin if They Don’t Contain Soap?
- Why is Soap Bad for My Skin?
- Can I Wash My Hair with Your Liquid Face & Body Wash?
- Should I Use Different Skin Cleansing Products to Clean My Hands, Face and Body?
- Can You Recommend Which of Your Products I Should Use for My Skin Type?