Your skin type will determine how often your skin can handle a bath. Every day, however, is too often, even if you have normal, insensitive skin. If you have dry skin, limit your baths to a maximum of twice a week. Always apply a skin care product afterwards, such as sebamed Body Milk.
Articles in this section
- How Often Should I Bathe?
- Do I Need to Use Both Day and Night Creams for Effective Anti-Aging Defense?
- Why Does My Skin Get Rough and Tighten Up After I Shower?
- How Do Soap-Free Cleansers Clean My Skin if They Don’t Contain Soap?
- Why is Soap Bad for My Skin?
- Can I Wash My Hair with Your Liquid Face & Body Wash?
- Should I Use Different Skin Cleansing Products to Clean My Hands, Face and Body?
- Can You Recommend Which of Your Products I Should Use for My Skin Type?