Yes, you can use this product to shampoo your hair. However, if you use one of our shampoos, sebamed Repair Shampoo, sebamed Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, or sebamed Everyday Shampoo, your hair will benefit from the conditioning ingredients found in these hair care products. Our skin cleansing products do not contain conditioners, and unlike the shampoos, sebamed Liquid Face & Body Wash is not specifically designed to alleviate hair or scalp problems.
Articles in this section
- How Often Should I Bathe?
- Do I Need to Use Both Day and Night Creams for Effective Anti-Aging Defense?
- Why Does My Skin Get Rough and Tighten Up After I Shower?
- How Do Soap-Free Cleansers Clean My Skin if They Don’t Contain Soap?
- Why is Soap Bad for My Skin?
- Can I Wash My Hair with Your Liquid Face & Body Wash?
- Should I Use Different Skin Cleansing Products to Clean My Hands, Face and Body?
- Can You Recommend Which of Your Products I Should Use for My Skin Type?