Using a 24 hr. cream like sebamed Anti-Aging Q 10 Protection Cream in the morning and at night is normally sufficient. However, if you have very dry skin, it can be beneficial to use a special night cream in the evening, such as sebamed Anti-Dry Intensive Night Cream with 3% phytosterols, to captalize on the active regeneration process. The regeneration process occurs at night, which is when the skin absorbs more, and is able to address the lack of lipids and moisture balance in dry skin more effectively than anti-ageing creams. This is especially true during the winter.
Articles in this section
- How Often Should I Bathe?
- Do I Need to Use Both Day and Night Creams for Effective Anti-Aging Defense?
- Why Does My Skin Get Rough and Tighten Up After I Shower?
- How Do Soap-Free Cleansers Clean My Skin if They Don’t Contain Soap?
- Why is Soap Bad for My Skin?
- Can I Wash My Hair with Your Liquid Face & Body Wash?
- Should I Use Different Skin Cleansing Products to Clean My Hands, Face and Body?
- Can You Recommend Which of Your Products I Should Use for My Skin Type?